Monday, February 9, 2009

Halloween

What? Halloween was 3 1/2 months ago? Who knew? Well just thought the fam might want to see the little ones in their cute Halloween costumes. We loved not having to wear a winter coat or pancho to go trick-or-treating. Ezra is still totally obsessed with Cars and when he saw this costume he had to have it. Luke had no choice, Ezra liked sharks at age 2!!


Luke loving his cupcake!

Ez and Luke at the Church Trunk-or-Treat

Ez modeling his costume!



Mom and Ez trick-or-treating.



Getting the goods!



Trick-or-treat!

Can you believe this little boy is the same age as Ez.
Ezra's school parade.



Us at the law school carnival.








6 comments:

Shanna said...

Katie, I love you and I still look at your blog to see updates. Glad you finally posted. I can't believe that Luke is two! Where has the time gone. i swear you just had him. Secondly I love the Halloween costumes. I think it's great you posted anything from that event. I am so bad with my blog. Third... i love your hair, you look so good dark and it's so long too. fourth, when are you coming back to Utah. I want to get together and do a double date with you guys!! Miss your guts!!

Jeff and Diana said...

ez looks like such a bad dog with his hat on side ways... i love that kid. i want him to marry one of my girls!

Krista said...

Kai was a shark too! He was a shark for two years! No sense wasting the costume right?

Rachelle said...

SERIOUSLY I HAVE THE CUTEST NEPHEWS IN THE WORLD, AND I AM NOT BIAS!!! EZ DOES LOOK LIKE SUCH A 'COOL DUDE' WITH HIS HAT ON SIDEWAYS! AND LUKE, AS ALWAYS, LOOKS AS INNOCENT AND SWEET AS CAN BE! I MISS YOU GUYS AND CANNOT WAIT TO SEE ALL OF YOU AGAIN, HEY BY THE TIME YOU COME BACK IT WILL PROBABLY BE BEVYN PINCHING LUKE INSTEAD OF THE OTHER WAY AROUND HA HA JK, I SURE HOPE NOT! :)

Troy, Kristin, and Two Rug Rats said...

I just posted Halloween pics too! Darling kids Kate, and I love your hair.

Brooke Romney said...

That's way cute. I love seeing your kids. Ez looks hot in his Mader costume and Luke looks like he might have enjoyed a different costume a bit more. You look so cute in all the pictures though!