Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Cheryse & Mark's Wedding
















On June 20, my sister-in-law Cheryse was married to Mark in the temple. This was a much anticipated event for the whole family. They had a really nice dinner the night before at the lion house, where Mark sang a song he had written for her. It was really sweet! Then the next day was busy, busy as we attended the ceremony and set up for the reception. Cheryse was a beautiful bride! The evening actually ended up really nice much to some people's surprise. Since I have told many of you about the wedding, I thought I would post some pics so you could see exactly what I was talking about. ENJOY!

6 comments:

Shanna said...

Okay... First of all Katie your little kids are so cute. I can't beleive how much Luke has grown! (so cute.) Ezra is getting more handsome! What a cute family you have. Your sister-in-law is beautiful and I love her dress. What a great wedding they had. It really looked nice! I cna't wait to see you guys next week! I hope you are still planning on the 8th. I'll call you this week. love you guys!

Shanna

Cassie said...

Hi Katie
It's Cassie I finally did the blog thing. I always look at yours through Heather's. I just wanted to say, HI and check out our family's blog. pcmeekfamily.blogspot.com
Also it was so good to see you a few weeks ago at my house. We need to get together more often.
Love,
Cass

brooke romney said...

It was one fun wedding. Glad I was there to see it. We miss you guys, and thanks for the B. Day present. I loved them. I'm so happy we will be twins.

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

Tell Ezra to get cuter in his little suit!! Great pictures, it looks like you had a great time! I love going to weddings and seeing what they have for decorations!!

Heather said...

That is beautiful! I LOVE the colors, the cakes are amazing! LOVE IT! looked like FUN! your boys are soo darn cute it is soo precious!

matt, camee, tyty, kaylee and jayce said...

how are you doing?? your little family is so stinking cute!! it's crazy how fast these kids grow up!! Ty just turned 9 months- he's been such a fun baby!!. we for sure need to get together. We'll be in Utah the first of october so lets make it a date! :o)