Thursday, August 23, 2007

All About Me

Since I have been out of the blogging world for some time I did not even know what this whole tagging thing is, but it looks like Shanna LeRoy has tagged me and so here it goes.

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. LDS Family Services as a Counselor and Adoption Worker
2. Utah State Hospital as a Social Worker
3. Utah Boys Ranch (Sunshine Solutions)
4. Provo Juvenile Court (sat there every day and practically did nothing)

4 Movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Hairspray (I love it because the main girl reminds me of one of my bff's Aspen)
2. Grease
3. Girl's Just Want to Have Fun
4. Newsies

4 Places I've lived:
1. Draper (twice)
2. Provo (a couple of times)
3. Sandy
4. Who knows, our house is up for sale!

Favorite TV Shows:
1. American Idol
2. So you think you can dance
3. Singing Bee
4. House

Places I've been to:
1. Mexico
2. Several countries in Europe
3. Grand Cayman
4. Belize

My Favorite Foods:
1. Bajio's salads
2. Sushi (Happy Sumo)
3. Cadbury Mini Eggs (it's a good thing easter is only once a year)
4. Bread

Websites I visit daily:
1. My email
2. Friends blogs
3. The MLS
4. Comcast.net to check out the news

Places I'd rather be:
1. San Diego
2. Hawaii
3. Hanging out with my sis!
4. Somewhere I have never been!

Blog Buddies I want to tag:
1. Brooke Romney
2. Marianne Christensen
3. Annie Egan
4. Diana Willardson

6 comments:

Shanna said...

Oh my gosh... Look who came out of her hole! Yay Katie. I am so glad you got caught up with your blog. I was a little worried about if you were alive or not. Glad to hear you are okay. Lets do get together. We have a lot going on the next couple of weeks, but Lets plan for Saturday September 8th I know that is totally planning ahead, but with your schedule and mine we just might need to do that. Call me or I will call you in the next week or so and then we can plan okay. Yay I am so excited to see you guys and your cute Ezra and little Luke. I can't wait to see how much they have changed. We need to catch up. We have so much to talk about!!! Love you. Thanks for reading my novel.

Shanna

Courtney said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. I almost didn't check your blog tonight because I figured there wouldn't be anything new! Way to surprise me! Glad to see you are back. Hopefully we'll get to hang out next week.

Heather said...

Hey kate, i am glad you are back too! you know, hairspray was the bset show! i loved it too! and i LOVE THE main girl!

anyways, loved all your answers... and NO Fair that you have bajio salads where you live.... pick a law school carefully, make sure there is a bajio or cafe rio somewhere close.

CLOSEST one for us!? UTAH! oh my!

brooke romney said...

Just have to say that I love you so much and miss you. Hopefully the next place you live is Arizona!Can't beleive you just blogged and really can't beleive you didn't tell me you did in our 2 hour phone conversation today. Did you skip exercising????

Lance and Em said...

Welcome back Kate! I love Lukers, but I am glad there are other blogs other than his blessing and Ezra's birthday. Hope everything is going well. Had a blast with you and the boys a few weeks ago.

Em

Jen said...

"Look at me I'm the king of New York!" Do you know what movie thats from? I own the DVD and have the soundtrack in my car!