Monday, April 28, 2008

Ezra is Three!














My little baby just turned three! It is hard to believe that Ezra is already three. I was just thinking about the first year of his life and it seemed like an eternity, but it is crazy how fast it really goes by. This year has brought so much fun and excitement, of course with the challenges. We have done everything from potty training, transitioning to a big boy bed, learned letters, sounds, numbers, how to pray, learned all about the apostles and prophets (his latest kick since President Hinckley died and general conference), how to kick a ball, how to talk back to your mom, how to help mom, how to share toys with your little brother, how to hit, use potty words, kill things, talk about blood and guts, laugh when you fart, wrestle with dad, and of course we have played hours and hours and days and days of Thomas the Train. This year has been a blast. It is so fun to watch them grow and learn. They grow up so much between two and three it is hard to believe. He has turned from my little baby to a little boy and I have loved almost every minute of it.
Ezra really wanted to celebrate his birthday at Jungle Jim's and so that is what we did. We packed up my sorry attempt at a train cake, his stuff for his new bed, and invited my parents and the Biesingers to come along. Ezra got a bike from Grandma and Grandpa and some awesome pool stuff from The Biesinger. We also had a party with Spencer's family on Sunday where he cashed in on tons and tons of Thomas Stuff he was ecstatic.

16 comments:

jularun7 said...

happy birthday ezra. he is dang cute, katie. looks like you guys had a lot of fun. :)

Shanna said...

Happy Birthday Ezra! I cannot believe he is three. He is so old now! Katie he's going to start pre-school this fall huh! OMG where does the time go! He was just barely one!

Hillery said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. Sounds like you've been a busy mom! Your little boys are far too cute. Can't wait to see you guys!

Rachelle said...

Ezzie may be 3 yrs old but I think in his mind he is 10 yrs old already! He acts like such a big boy, I love that little guy to death, he always bring a smile to Jer and i's faces and makes us laugh...Happy BDay Ez!

Mrs. Jensen said...

So...do I get these kids for a week or what?

Heather said...

How darling! i can't believe how old he is either! he is such a little darling! SOo cute!!!LOVE your cake!good job! for real!

Aspen said...

Cute Cake! How creative! Happy birthday to Ezzie! Your family is so cute! xoxo

Josh and Tracy Wilson said...

Wow, I haven't seen him since he was a baby.... time flies. It is good to see your cute pictures again :)

Tiffani Mills said...

Happy Birthday Ezra- and wow I haven't seen Luke since a baby if ever I cant remember- I cant believe how old he is already! Hopefully we will see you at Tyson's homecoming?!

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Ezra! What a fun birthday party- and I think the cake looks great! Yay for you for even attempting it!

matt, camee, tyty, kaylee and jayce said...

Happy bday EZRA!! i can't believe that he's 3---crazy! your boys are so adorable!! glad to see you back in action on the blog!! we really really for reals need to get together sometime for reals!! i miss you!!!!

Tommy and Teisha said...

I can't believe you are only a year older than me and you have a 3 year old~ Happy Birthday Ezra! I hope ya'll are having luck selling your home.

brooke romney said...

cute cute boy. And, did you honestly just post twice? I never thought this day would come.

Sara G said...

Hello Katie and Spencer!!!! How are you? This is Sara Galaso from Wyview. I'm so excited that I found your blog, I was randomly searching for old Wyview friends and thought of searching for you. Your boys are so adorable! We have 7 month old twin girls. What are you guys up to? I hope you don't mind if I keep coming back to your blog to visit. Best wishes--German says hi, too! ;)

Shanna said...

So is this like the post for the next 4 months?!!!

Jeff and Diana said...

i loved what you wrote about all that he has learned this year. that was great! he is the cutest little guy!