Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ezra


So, the other day I am playing with Ezra and he looks up at me all teary.

Me: Ez what is wrong! (he crawls into my lap)

Ez: I don't think Heavenly Father made me very good!

Me: (holding back laughter and acting very concerned) Why?

Ez: (crying) I think he made me wrong!

Me: I don't think he made you wrong, you are just right!

Ez: Then why don't my eyes move?

Me: What?

Ez: Your eyes, Dad's eyes, and Luke's eyes all move, but mine just stay forward!


So, that explains all the studying of his reflection in the mirror and moving his eyes around.

Got it!

9 comments:

Mrs. Jensen said...

A.) I can actually hear Ez's voice as he began to get teary eyed. When I would sing songs before bed he would always request that I not sing "Family's Can Be Forever". It made him sad, he said. B.) Your kid is ridiculously logical and clever. I laughed for 3 minutes straight at this story.

Lindsay said...

That is seriously the cutest thing! What an observant kid...and how cute that he is so concerned that he isn't made right. Love it!

Jeff and Diana said...

oh my gosh that is the funniest thing i have ever heard!
how smart is he?
i cant wait for bent to start saying funny things.

Rachelle said...

Ha ha, that is too funny!!!! He thinks his eyes dont move, ha ha, I seriously love to hear what little kids are thinking...it is the best! :)

Grandma Kimmy said...

I miss that boy!!! Tell him Grandma knows he is made just right! See you soon!

Brooke Romney said...

I am dying! And that totally brought a smile to my grumpy face. Thank you!

Hillery said...

Holy cow - the cutest thing EVER.

Tiffani Mills said...

That is adorable!

Courtney said...

What a sweet kid!