Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Riverwalk Cafe


We also ate at a yummy restaurant called the Riverwalk Cafe. They had really good seafood and the boys loved it because they could throw peanut shells on the floor. Unfortunately, they did not quite get it was just the peanut shells we throw, poor waitress, but we did leave her a good tip!

At the Riverwalk Cafe, eating peanuts.

Mommy and Luke at the Cafe.


Ezra after getting soaked in the water with all of his clothes on!

Luke trying to decide if he likes it and Ezra about to run and jump in a huge pool of water on the sand.

3 comments:

brooke romney said...

You guys are so cute. I'm totally missing your boys, but I love that now that you live away, you are becoming a great phone talker. Lucky me.

Heather said...

i can NOT believe your boys are soooooooo old! i mean! crazy! they are so precious! what little darlings!

Rachelle said...

Oh my gosh, I swear that Ezzie looks older already! Sad!!! We iss you guys and love ya!!!