Friday, September 14, 2007

Bear Lake








I forgot to blog a really fun outing that we had over memorial day this year. Lauren and BB invited us to go up to Bear Lake and so we jumped at the chance. We love Bear Lake! It is so much fun and totally relaxing, thanks to Jackie cooking all of our meals and BB, Flint and Lauren taking care of the rest. Ezra loved it and we all had a blast. Besides the fact that the first night Luke and Ezra wanted me all night and so I think that I got a total of one hour of sleep starting at about 7:00 a.m., we had a great time. Ezra loved riding on the 4-wheelers, finding shells, swinging on the swings, and playing with one of his favorite friends Brax. Thanks Biesinger's.

11 comments:

Shanna said...

Okay... Little Luke and Ezra are so cute. Looks like you had a great time. I am glad you are staying up on your blogging. Love you guys!

Shanna

Annie said...

I'm jealous...I miss Bear Lake :)your babes are cute as always..Love ya

Lindsay said...

Your boys are so handsome! That's all I have to say. :)

brooke romney said...

Fun fun fun. I think I need to become friends with Lauren and BB.

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

You know it's a good time in Bear Lake if you are with BB and Lauren - BB loves that place so much he will make sure you have a good time! Cute blog!
p.s. lets hang out!

Lizz Pizza said...

Your boys are so cute Kate!!! We should get together!... SOON!!! :D

Heather said...

What darling boys you have! Looks like it was soo much fun! love it!!! love you!

Muranda said...

I had to come look at your blog after we went to the zoo. I do know Spencer. You guys are darling. I would love to hang out again sometime.

Muranda

Juls said...

Hey Katie, You have such a cute family! I found your blog a while ago from my sisters and just got into the whole blogging thing, so I thought I would say hi.

Cassie said...

Hey I just read your comment. Lets do get together. What's your email? Camee will be in town this weekend and next, so lets plan something. Talk to you soon.

Aspen said...

You and you're whole family are so cute. Love those pics!!!