Monday, March 19, 2007

My two Boys!




It is so fun to be a mom of two. You forget how fun it is to have a sweet little newborn who takes up all of your time. Luke is such a cuddle bug and loves me to hold him all day and all night. I was just informed by Annie that if I don't want Luke sleeping with us until he is nine months that I better be a little more strict about him sleeping in his own bed. However, in the middle of the night when he is crying it is a lot easier to slip him into bed with me and know that he will fall right to sleep. So I hope he figures it out soon. The first two weeks were long and he cried a lot, I think he had a rough time adjusting to this cruel world, but now he is such a sweet little guy and seems to be loving life.

2 comments:

Kel said...

That's what I say about our puppy!!! I love the blog kate! It's so cute!!

Heather said...

OH MY GOSH! this is the cutest thing ever! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! sooo precious! oh my heavens!